3Dialog is a newly developed manufacturing method based on genuine experience and innovative creativity, aiming to produce the most precise and high-detail industrial-quality parts made of practically all metal types.
3Dialog fits the needs of large established companies using 3D-based mass production, as well as new small entrepreneurial businesses. Our additive manufacturing process offers a moderate monetary expense, yielding an unmatched return on investment.
The first version of our machines, the CERACASTER® A4001, has begun an internal testing phase in our first Swedish service bureau.
In the third quarter of 2020, several representative users will evaluate the machines. After this testing period, the CERACASTER® A4001 will be available globally.
Purchase options, as well as shipping terms and pricing information, will be published here during spring 2020.
For the latest information about 3Dialog and our products and services, follow us on our social media below:
Key features of the 3Dialog CERACASTER®
- High-resolution industrial-grade desktop 3D printer
- Footprint (width x depth): 980 mm x 700 mm (39 x 27,5 inches)
- Weight: 111kg (245 lbs)
- Build volume (width x depth x height): 280 x 190 x 150 mm (11 x 7.4 x 5,9 inches)
- Resolution (in X, Y and Z):
- Fine: 0.01 mm (0.00039 inches)
- Standard: 0.03 mm (0.00118 inches)
- Draft: 0.06 mm (0.00236 inches)
- 3Dialog AB
- Viby Rosengård 1
- SE-590 17
- Paulo Kiefe +46734855001